Caregivers are the face and heart of A-1 Home Care Agency. When you are at work and assisting the patient and interacting with the client’s family, you actions, appearance and behavior represent our company. We ask that you be reliable, compassionate, presentable, friendly and on time during your employment with A-1 Home Care.
Tips for being a Successful Caregiver:
- Always get directions and do a test drive before the interview or your first day of work.
- Show up for work 15 minutes early.
- When working, turn your cell phone off.
- Always wear clean scrubs or white uniform with proper non-skid shoes.
- Be familiar with the patients name and family members
- Be aware of your duties and responsibilities. Know what you are expected to do for the patient or client.
- Be proactive. Don’t wait to be told what to do, find something that needs to be done and do it.
- Never give the client reason to doubt your abilities or that you want to be there.
- Always strive to brighten the client’s day and relieve their tension and stress.
- Smile! Smile! Smile!