Posted on Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Are you a senior in Southern California who’s struggling with pain and would benefit from the most affordable home care options available anywhere?
At A-1 Home Care, seniors experience comfort at its finest, as our dynamic home care experts come to the privacy of clients’ homes and help them find relief. After all, having to take on the everyday responsibilities in your home can really begin to take its toll on your health, particularly when there is no help available to lighten the load.
A-1 Home Care provides elder care options for a variety of different pain symptoms and health conditions, including Parkinson’s disease care, cancer care, and diabetes care. There’s even care options like special needs care for adult children in the home who are likely to outlive their parents, and postpartum care for mothers who would benefit from additional assistance in the home immediately following the birth of a new family member.
Some of the specific home care services provided by A-1 Home Care include:
• help with housecleaning duties like dusting, laundry, dish washing, bed-making, and vacuuming
• help with yard work and gardening tasks like mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and watering plants
• running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
• healthy meal preparation that has kidney-careful ingredients
• good companionship and conversation
• medication reminders
• transportation to and from medical appointments, kidney treatments, and other existing engagements
• personal care like bathing and dressing
A-1 Home Care’s senior care solutions are also extremely affordable, because you deserve top-notch care that won’t break the bank in the process.
If you’d like to find out more about the lasting home care solutions in Orange County and surrounding areas, then call one of the helpful caregivers at A-1 Home Care today by dialing (310) 657-8780, (949) 650-3800, or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care has been serving throughout Orange County and Los Angeles for more than 20 years already, including in cities like Corona Del Mar, Pasadena, Newport Beach, Diamond Bar, and Encino.